Friday 24 October 2014

DAY 14: Projector Photography

 For our last meeting, what we did was projector photography. We have two models again and an allotted time also for every group of three persons so that there is an order and we'll experience all to be the photographer. We choose projector photography over body painting photography honestly because it will not cost us much and I think it is more convenient for us. 

     Projector photography was not as easy as what I thought at first. You have to choose the right image suited with your models. But all in all, everything is a worthy experience. 
    
 It's the last day of our Visual Communication class and I wonder how time flies so fast. This course became very special to me because it brought back my love for photography. I was then discouraged because I have no good camera to use until we had this photography class and  I was able to realize a lot of things. I am thankful to my classmates who let me use their cameras whenever needed and to our professor who not just teach and share his expertise about photography but appreciates the work of everyone and enthusiastically give his comment how to make each photo better. I learned a lot. As in A LOT. Now, I feel this way:

     "Everything I need to know about photography, I learned in Visual Communication :) "
     
    

No comments:

Post a Comment