Friday 24 October 2014

Day 11: Digital Panorama

     Have you seen good photographs with very long width? Those are what we had done for the day, we learned about digital panorama.
     We had 3 different shots of a particular view that we stitch and make as a one whole shot. That kind of photos are called panoramas.

(I'll upload some of my shots when my internet connection goes fast)

     The following are some stitching software that you can use for your photos:
1. Photoshop
2. Hug In
3. Autopano

     Aside  from doing the panorama shot, I also learned other useful things:

- The quality of shots that your typical camera could take can actually be like the ones that very expensive cameras take, just use ISO 100. (however it depends upon the situation but using ISO 100 is advised)

- Your lens is at its best in its middle aperture.

I also noted the best words for the whole class session by my professor that really catch my attention. Here it goes,

"Your camera will soon die, the good thing is, you already had memories out of it" 
- Sir Rey Mendoza

No comments:

Post a Comment