Thursday 4 September 2014

My Rim Light Shot!

     This is my entry for our Rim Light Photo. The shot needs to have light on its edges. I have my own title for this shot  and there is a certain reason why I named it that way. At first, I struggled in doing my photo because I have no available light which can produce a good glow. Our flashlights aren't working well also. I am also a bit hesitant if my first work is correct, if it really portrays what a back-light shot should be. Until I've got a surprised visitor that night, the very moment which  I am feeling not contented with what I am doing because I can't take good photographs. 

     I think that it's coincidence that He visited me because my mood changed. What's the best thing that happened that night? Before he leave, he opened the lights of the motorcycle that he is riding. When the light hits the plants, Voila! I yelled and turned very happy. I explained him about the back light stuff that I am doing in my room a while ago before he came. I asked him to keep the lights on toward the direction of the leaves in front of our house. Now, this is my shot! (: Because of what had happened before I finally got my photo, I called it as:


Meant-to-be Serendipity


No comments:

Post a Comment