Monday 25 August 2014

DAY 9: Rim Light

     Some of the videos as our midterm exam were shown in class. Those were 1-minute videos showcasing ourselves. After each video, our professor is giving his comments and recommendations on the videos. By giving constructive criticism, it's not just the owner of the video who's learning but the whole class as well.
     One of the new learning that I get is the 80/20 Rule in Videos. 80% must be you, facing the camera while talking and only 20% are the shots of you from different angles. I guess my video got 100% face the cam haha!
     By the way Here's my VIDEO! YOU'RE.JUST.ONE.CLICK.AWAY!

     Rim Light was discussed to us which is our next photo to pass on Wednesday. It is a photograph in which the edge of your subject has lights on the edge that seems glowing. I hope I could borrow a good camera and take a good shot! I should think of my concept as early as now.
    Thank you and God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment